Apex Legends developer respawn has released a new patch for the game across all platforms, which addresses some of the issues players have been dealing with over the past few weeks.
First, players on the controller encountered a bug that prevented them from pinging items in death boxes, although their ping capabilities were not limited elsewhere. Second, the patch also addresses the Sentinel and Rampage exploits that allowed players to constantly charge them with thermites or shield cells.
You can check out the full patch notes for 1.85 for yourself here
Apex Legends 1.85 Update Patch Notes
- A variety of client and server errors
- Custom reticle colors reset in some cases
- Controller players can’t ping deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- An exploit to hold the used cells/thermite while charging the Rampage of Sentinel
- A problem with the Wave Shift Wraith skin
Apex Legends is currently in the midst of a limited-time event for the winter holidays, bringing back the fan-favorite mode Winter Express. Have you tried it yourself? Let us know in the comments below.
Source – [Dexerto]