When Title Update 1.4.1 arrives for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla next week the main goal is to restructure data to make it easier for Ubisoft to add future content and game updates. That’s not all, however. Ubisoft also has some of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Combat, Stealth and Exploration difficulty levels added in the update to give players more options as they battle their way through Viking Britain.
The new customization options allow players to fine-tune combat and stealth timing, as well as how difficult players want to make exploration. In addition to the new difficulty settings, there will also be a handful of bug fixes for stealth. The full list of options players will have after title update 1.4.1 and the bug fixes it will contain is below.
• Aim assist (full, medium, light, off)
• Level scaling (off, default, constant, louder, nightmarish)
• *NEW* Parry timing window (400, 650, 800 ms)
• *NEW* Brush with Death timing window (300, 400, 600 ms)
• *NEW* Brush with Death Duration (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 sec)
• Guaranteed Kill (ON/OFF)
• *NEW* Escape Detection (0.5, 1, 2 sec)
• *NEW* Aiming Escape Detection (1, 2, 4 sec)
• *NEW* Search duration (50, 65, 80 sec)
• *NEW* Maximum number of enemies in search (2,3)
• Nearest Chance (ON/OFF)
• Icon spacing (OFF/ON)
• *NEW* Viewpoint Sync (ON/OFF)
• *NEW* Recon Rays (Limited/Full)
• *NEW* Unguided Objectives (OFF/ON)
• Improved cases where NPCs can detect players when the view between the player and NPCs is obstructed.
• Reduced waiting time and speed limit when mixing with crowds.
• Fixed some issues that caused players to be instantly detected when they shouldn’t have been.
Title update 1.4.1 will be released sometime next week, although Ubisoft promised more details about the release date soon. The patch will reduce the game’s file size on all platforms, but it will mean that players will have to download the entire game again.
There are rumors that some of the future content the patch is preparing for will be unveiled tonight at The Game Awards. As always, we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as we hear more.