Battlefield 2042 Update 3.1 will go live tomorrow, December 9. In a new blog post the developer team highlights several updates, in addition to the balance changes and quality of life improvements.
Here’s a quick summary of what players can expect:
• Bullet hit registration improvements
• Changes in the balance of the spread of bullets and recoil
• Further changes to the balance of 30mm, 40mm and 57mm ground vehicle guns to reduce their effectiveness against infantry.
• A fix for a bug that makes a player invisible to opponents
• Fixes for various bugs related to grenades and launchers
• Improvements to Xbox players’ menu flow to make it easier to disable Cross-Play if they want
• Several audio enhancements to improve overall quality, focusing on clarity, distance and sense of direction.
Check the link above for all the details about update 3.1 for Battlefield 2042.