Bohemia Interactive has announced that the DayZ update 1.14 patch notes for you to digest, which comes with another round of bug fixes and stability improvements. You can read the full DayZ 1.14 patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource on PlayStation 5
DayZ was released for the PS4 in May 2019 and you can read our review of the game here.
- Safe position of contaminated area was in a rock on Chernarus
- Attempted fix for a game freeze on PS4
- LE-MAS missed reloading sounds in prone position
- The stealth kill sometimes failed to kill an infected
- Player can shrink into a ball during certain animation transitions
- Adjusted the inventory example of deployed traps
- Fixed an error when specifying no PPERequesterType is cfgEffectArea
[Source – DayZ Forums]