Behavior Interactive dug up a new batch Dead by Daylight update 2.42 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a series of bug fixes. One of the fixed issues is a PS4 and PS5 crash bug in nearly full lobbies.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
You can read it in full Patch Notes from Dead by Daylight below (through official forums†
- boil over
- Changed to give 33% of current wobble progress when falling from a great height (was a flat 25% rise)
Dev Note: This change prevents the abuse of Boil Over on specific map locations where the assassin has no choice but to fall from a height. It still remains relevant for longer walks and especially for access to the basement. More than 75% wiggle progress will still result in an insta drop.
- Changed Daily Rite of the Executioner to require 2 Survivors to be sent to Cages of Atonement (was 4)
- Fixed an issue where some players encountered a Grade Reset after updating to patch 5.5.1. Note: This issue was only visual.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Wraiths Withering Vine cosmetic to accidentally unlock for all players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly’s Fable Acres Delivery torso cosmetic to jam in the camera when hooking a Survivor.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD score warnings would lose their formatting when using the Large Text setting.
- Fixed an issue where players with at least 1 game played but 0 pips at the end of the season would not receive a reward.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nemesis’ tentacle attack recovery animation to be missing when it was too close to an asset.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the nurse from lunging after a blink if the attack input was pressed before the end of the blink.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse’s second blink to slow down and thus travel less distance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the nurse from fatigue when a grab validation failed after blinking.
- Fixed an issue where the nurse’s hand would not close properly when charging a chain cutter.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the nurse to blink out of bounds past the exit threshold in the Springwood maps.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the nurse to blink out of bounds past the egress threshold in the Backwater Swamp maps.
- Fixed an issue where the survivors used “Dead Hard” to jump onto rocks near the ferry.
- Fixed an issue that caused Jonah’s tablet to be visible on the floor of the Vat room in the Game map.
- Fixed an issue where hooks in the Eyrie of Crows map were missing the white glow of Scourge Hook perks.
- Fixed an issue where a small portion of the entity was stretched when a Survivor was sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue where the exit prompt would stop responding after adding a friend to the friends list.
- Fixed an issue where the game might crash when joining an almost full survivor lobby (PS4/PS5 only†