Techland announced that Dying Light 2 day one patch notes for you to digest, which comes with a series of crash fixes and other major improvements for the upcoming zombie parkour sequel.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
You can read our full Dying Light 2: Stay Human review here.
- Fixed the Broadcast infinite respawn story block
- Fix for dialogues blocking story progress
- Re-login to the co-op session does not fail if user is logged in
- Fixed crash when handing over electrical parts to Carlos in Bazaar
- Fixed issues with temporarily lowering the difficulty – improved adaptive difficulty for AIs
- Fixed crash caused by background renderer during transition between menu and loading screens
- Increased overall memory limit for Wwise – fix for missing sounds and voiceover
- Fixed issues with objects and AI sinking into the ground on a flat surface.
- Fix for AI that sometimes freezes/immortalizes when owner changes during death
- Extra protection against possible crashes.
- Updates for ES, CH; The introduction.
- Added missing game actions to fix occasional unresponsiveness.
- Fixed Streamer Mode option not working properly.
- Fixed crash when opening secondary screen.
- Fix for disconnecting co-op sessions after a certain amount of time.
- And much more…