epic games announced that Fortnite update 3.45 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which comes with a ton of new content, including the Haven’s Masks event and the return of the Heavy Shotgun. This latest patch is also known as Fortnite update 19.20.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
Sneak into Covert Cavern and find the Mythic Stinger
Deep in the mountains north of Camp Cuddle, a new high-tech POI has appeared: Hidden Cave. Navigate the central waterway and harvest materials from the many facilities.
Rumor has it that Covert Cavern is home to a… Mythical version of the Stinger SMG, with more power than a regular one (and more recoil to match). It’s not easy to get your hands on it though…
Heavy Shotgun returns with heavy updates
The heavy shotgun isn’t vaulted in a revamped shape for Chapter 3. It’s now a single slug, longer range, and requires more accuracy. Exceptionally reliable and consistent, breach the Heavy to close the gap or respond to an incoming threat!
Find the Heavy Shotgun on the ground, in normal and rare chests, and in Supply Drops. The new Heavy Shotgun is available in all rarities.
Note: The new Heavy Shotgun cannot penetrate multiple targets as the classic Heavy could. This is a bug that will be fixed in a future game update.
Start with v19.20 to unlock all masks of Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Outfit port!
How do you unlock Haven’s masks? Collect feathers in chests around the island, then spend your feathers in the “Haven’s Masks” section of the Battle Pass tab. Each mask has a special quest that you must complete to make the mask available to redeem. For example, catch fish to unlock cat masks, forage to unlock deer masks, hover to unlock owl masks, and more!
Each mask’s quest can be found in the “Haven’s Masks” Battle Pass section, and each mask can be unlocked until the end of Chapter 3 Season 1. (Note that players must own the Haven outfit before they can begin the Quests.)
Update on XP in Creative
We’re improving the XP Beyond Battle Royale experience! Usually Creative Islands go through a “calibration” before they start awarding Battle Pass XP from your in-game awards (sometimes this takes a few days). Now with v19.20, if you activated an accolade before the calibration was complete, you’ll be rewarded with the XP as soon as it becomes available!
- The Mythic Stinger SMG is not included in competing playlists. However, the Heavy Shotgun is included right away.
- While most new/non-vaulted items in the wild are given an evaluation period before being added to competitive playlists, we made an exception with the Heavy Shotgun, as the new Heavy Shotgun was created with a higher skill in mind.
- As our heads up last week mentioned, Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters now have 20 shots instead of 80 in competitive playlists. This lower number encourages more strategic decisions about when to use the item, while preserving the item’s usefulness as a powerful mobility aid.
Major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with the visual indicator for using a Reboot Van appearing farther away than the sound could be heard.
- Fixed an issue where matches would sometimes not be recorded during a tournament session and points earned in those matches would be lost.
- Fixed an issue where Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters would fall from eliminated players with a full usable stock even if there wasn’t a full stock before the player was eliminated.