Sucker Punch Productions released Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut patch 2.07 (2,007,000 on the PlayStation 5) yesterday, which fixes a host of issues, including the length of haptic feedback when traveling at high speed.
Check out the details below.
• Fixed missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who no longer had access to it.
• Fixed an issue where replayed missions would not yield the correct rewards until the game was reloaded.
• Fixed an issue where some supply boxes could be refilled when reloading the checkpoint.
• Fixed an issue where giving supplies to the hut builder and skipping the cutscene would still take supplies, but not complete the objective.
• Fixed an issue where players could not participate in ongoing Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
• Reduced length of haptic feedback when traveling fast
• Fixed some issues with activity cards.
• Fixed an issue with Legends leaderboard visibility.
• Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
We previously released other post-launch patches (2.05 and 2.06) that corrected a crash that some players were experiencing and fixed an issue for some players who were unable to progress on Iki Island when they arrived with the Sakai armor. We continue to investigate issues and will release additional patches in the coming weeks, including fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends ahead of the Rivals mode launch next week.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends will get a standalone release alongside the Rivals mode launch on September 3. The mode will task two teams of two with defeating waves of enemies. We will update our readers when the coming Legends patch is live.
[Source:[Source:[Bron:[Source:Sucker Punch Prod.]