Italy and Malta come to life with rich and enhanced details of the region’s grandeur in the latest free global update.
Soar through the historic cities of Rome and Venice, soar over Mediterranean coastlines, and navigate rugged peaks, all rendered in true-to-life realism with World Update IX: Italy and Malta. The Microsoft Flight Simulator The team has refined this area with the latest available geospatial data, including digital elevation models, aerial and satellite imagery, and triangulated irregular network (TIN) models of 20 cities, including Rome, Naples, Venice and Milan.
Global Update IX includes:
- Four craft airports:
- Palermo Airport (LICJ) in Sicily
- Sondrio Airport (LILO) in South Tyrol
- Marina di Campo Airport (LIRJ) on the island of Elba
- Bolanzo Airport (LIPB) in South Tyrol
- Improved detail of another 100 airports
- 94 points of interest in Italy
- 11 points of interest in Malta
- three bush trips
- Three flights of discovery
- Three new landing challenges.
World Update IX: Italy is available for free today for everyone Microsoft Flight Simulator owners Make sure your sim is up to date, download World Update IX and explore the beauty and intrigue Italy and Malta have to offer from above. Heaven is calling!
Microsoft Flight Simulator Global Update IX: Italy and Malta is available for Xbox Series X|S and PC with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, Windows and Steam, and on Xbox One and compatible lower-spec mobile phones, tablets and PCs via Xbox Cloud Gaming.