NetherRealm has a spicy list of these Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 Patch Notes, which comes with support for the Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack, as well as a ton of gameplay fixes and character-specific tweaks.
Mortal Kombat 11 Update 1.26 patch notes
Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack
- Added new character skin variants based on the original ‘Mortal Kombat’ movie with the voices and likenesses of three protagonists from the 1995 movie, including Christopher Lambert as’ Protector of Earthrealm Raiden ‘, Linden Ashby as’ Hollywood Kombatant Johnny Cage ‘and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras as’ Island Bound Sonya Blade’.
- Now available digitally for $ 5.99 (SRP).
General gameplay adjustments
- Fixed an issue that caused skills to be locked in Player Select in practice mode if someone started the game with a new player profile and immediately entered practice mode.
- Minor graphics performance optimizations on next generation consoles
- Kung Lao – Possessed Hat now plays the correct audio
- Mileena – (Air) Soaring Sai now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery and is no longer immune to some landing frames
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue where Vanish invisibility was not applied when used at a specific timing while Shang Tsung is performing Soul Swap
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Kahnum Dash Amplify that could cause a garment to use incorrect animation
- Mileena – Fixed a rare audio issue with Sai Blast while being modified by augments
- Rain – His Qatar will sometimes no longer become invisible if Qatar Toss is interrupted at some point
- Rain – Fixed issues with several special moves where the damage was not properly adjusted by Augments
- Rambo – Claymore is no longer affected by projection immunity
- Rambo – Fixed issues with several special moves where the damage was not properly adjusted by Augments