Sledgehammer Games released the latest Call of Duty: Vanguard Update Patch Notes for you to digest, which comes with a range of new bug fixes for Multiplayer and Zombies modes. There is also a good balance of weapons thrown in.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
- Longshots now count when reached over time by the incendiary round’s damage
- When viewing the Welgun after unlocking challenges in multiplayer, the Welgun no longer misses challenge details
- Corrected inadvertent behavior with Buck and Slug, giving players headshot bonuses when firing at limbs
- Players with the Fortified Perk are no longer immune to fire damage, including Flamenaut and Incendiary Grenade
- Fixed an issue where some players would not save their Killstreaks between rounds
- Users can no longer get infinite ammo with a Killstreak bug exploit
- Akimbo double barrel shotgun
- Damage is reduced
- Buck and Snail
- Range has been reduced
Customized CDL recipes with the following:
- The match start timer is now 30 seconds
- FMJ removed from the restricted list
- Respawn delay timer set to 3.5 seconds
- Suicide Respawn Delay Timer set to 4.5 seconds
- Firebombs added to restricted list
- Bombing Run added to limited list
- All Killstreaks, except Artillery Strike and Cruise Missile, are restricted and cannot be used in Ranked matches
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the player’s artifact from working correctly after using a self revive.
- Fixed an issue where support weapons could supply infinite ammunition.