- surveillance 2 launches October 4 as a free, always-on experience
- The new season will be released every 9 weeks and will feature a new hero, mode, or map, along with new themed cosmetics.
- the surveillance 2 Beta starts June 28 with registrations open now
- Buy the Watchpoint bundle to get immediate access to the beta version as well as other surveillance 2 exclusive content
Attention Overwatch Heroes! surveillance 2 It’s coming to Xbox for free on October 4. Gather your friends and form a team in a game of 5 against 5. surveillance 2 it will be an ever-evolving experience filled with new content rolling out from season to season. Every day there will be something new to play with frequent updates and daily challenges.
Here’s a sample of what we have in store as of October:
- October 4 – Season 1: Season 1 kicks off with three new heroes, Sojourn, Junker Queen, and a new support hero that has yet to be revealed! There will also be six new maps set in some of the world’s most iconic locations: Toronto, New York, Rome, Monte Carlo, Portugal, and Rio. On top of that, players will be able to experience a new mode, ‘Pushing’, fighting for control and pushing a map-centric robot to the enemy base. Players will also be able to enjoy over 30 skins to customize heroes and a new Mythic skin as well!
- December 9 – Season 2: Season 2 continues to release an epic amount of content, including a new Tank Hero, a new map to fight, over 30 new skins, and more. The Season 2 Battle Pass will also have a host of items to earn and use on the battlefield.
Starting in 2023, players can expect even more heroes, maps, modes, hundreds of new skins, and the long-awaited PVE begins!
Seasons full of new content
surveillance 2 it will be a live game introducing new maps, features and modes on a seasonal cadence every 9 weeks. Then, in 2023, we’ll expand the world of Overwatch and our heroes through new narrative experiences and PvE gameplay.
The new Battle Pass model will provide access to themed cosmetic items and daily challenges that you can complete for in-game rewards. You will be able to choose which content you would like to invest in and progress in, rather than relying on the luck of the Loot Box.
And with the new cross-progression, you can take your earnings with you to whatever device you’re actively playing on.
Level up with new Mythic skins and other never-before-seen cosmetics
surveillance 2 will release a new level of skins called Mythic. These skins will allow players to customize various elements of their hero’s appearance.
We’ll also be introducing a plethora of new cosmetics including keepsakes, banners, and weapon charms. And with the new cross-progression, all earned cosmetics will travel with you wherever you play.
surveillance 2 will provide players with a reimagined competitive experience.
The leaderboard system has been redesigned to give players more details throughout games, as well as additional reports after a match concludes to summarize their progress. And skill ratings will wait up to 7 wins to update, using ranked skill levels instead of a numerical rating.
Go ahead and up! Stay tuned for more details on competitive play.
surveillance 2 Beta
You don’t have to wait until October to experience surveillance 2Reinvented gameplay. Sign up now to participate in the beta starting June 28.
Those who participate in the beta will be among the first to bring the new Junker Queen hero to the battlefield. You’ll also be able to see the new hero Sojourn, try Push mode and battle across the world with maps in New York, Rome, Monte Carlo and Rio.
the surveillance 2 Beta is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, allowing players to experience all of the above plus completely revamped 5v5 gameplay. go to playoverwatch.com/beta to opt!
preparation for surveillance 2 with the Watchpoint package
The lookout package has everything you need to get started surveillance 2 when it launches in October. Legendary hero skins and a surveillance 2 Player Icon are just a couple of exclusive pieces of content that will be awarded to you upon purchase. Those who get the package will also receive immediate access to the surveillance 2 Beta on June 28.
Take a look at what surveillance package has to offer below and shop today.
- Immediate access to surveillance 2 Beta: Players who purchase the Watchpoint Pack will gain immediate access to the surveillance 2 Beta.
- two 2) surveillance 2 Legendary hero skins to add to your collection: Start with your surveillance 2 skin collection featuring two (2) new legendary hero skins: Space Raider Soldier 76 and Space Raider Cassidy.
- Season 1 Premium Battle Pass: surveillance 2 It will be a constantly updated game that will release new content every 9 weeks in a seasonal format. With the Watchpoint Pack, you receive a premium Battle Pass for the first season that launches alongside surveillance 2 Early access on October 4.
- 2000 surveillance 2 virtual currency: surveillance 2The in-game store model will focus on player choice. Level up your Battle Pass or get new cosmetics with 2000 surveillance 2 Watchpoint Pack virtual currency.
- Pre-order exclusive: surveillance 2 player icon: Receive an exclusive surveillance 2 Player icon to use at launch if you purchase the Watchpoint Pack before October 4th.
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition Included: Begin with Overwatch: Legendary Edition Fashion. Five (5) Epic and five (5) Legendary Skins included in the Watchpoint Pack will allow you to customize the appearance of fan-favorite Heroes.
Now we are going to take you back to the fight!
Overwatch Watch Points Pack
Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
Online multiplayer only. Requires Xbox Live Gold, sold separately. Gear up for Overwatch® 2! Buy and receive: – Guaranteed access to the Overwatch® 2 PvP Crossplay Beta (Beta starts June 28, 2022*) – Overwatch®: Legendary Edition (includes five (5) legendary skins and five (5) epic skins) Additional content awarded for purchasers at Overwatch® 2 launch on October 4**: – Premium Battle Pass: Season 1*** – Two (2) Overwatch® 2 Legendary Hero skins – Space Raider Soldier 76 and Space Raider Cassidy – 2000 Overwatch® 2 Virtual Currency: Overwatch® 2 Player Icon (exclusive with pre-purchase of the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack) Get ready for a new and reimagined Overwatch® 2 PvP experience: – New heroes and an all-new structure of 5 vs 5 will shake up competitive play and create opportunities for bold players. New Strategies – The new Push game mode features new symmetrical maps where teams engage in a tug-of-war battle and push TS-1, a centrally located robot, deeper into enemy territory. – With an always-on live service, Overwatch® 2 will introduce new heroes, maps, modes, and cosmetic content with each season. Season 1 begins with the release in October! You must link a mobile phone number to your Battle.net account to play Overwatch. *Actual platform availability and release dates for the Overwatch 2 PvP Crossplay Beta are subject to change. Visit playoverwatch.com/beta for more details. The minimum duration of the beta is 18 days. Limited Time. Internet connection and Xbox Live Gold subscription required. **Items will be awarded to players who have purchased the Overwatch® 2 Watchpoint Pack when Overwatch® 2 launches, current date is subject to change. *** The Season 1 Battle Pass applies to Season 1 only and will not grant access to any future Battle Passes or seasonal/live content. Season 1 will launch alongside Overwatch® 2 in October 2022. For more information, visit https://playoverwatch.com.