Blizzard Entertainment has the . unpacked Overwatch Update 3.24 Patch Notes for you to digest, which adds another challenge in the form of Reaper’s Code of Violence.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
REAPER’S CODE OF VIOLENCE CHALLENGE
Discover the origins of Reaper with Overwatch’s new short story, “Code of Violence” by Brandon Easton. During Reaper’s Code of Violence Challenge, earn limited-time rewards, including the new Dusk Reaper skin, by playing games and watching Overwatch streams on Twitch until March 8! Read more about the challenge on the Overwatch website.
NEW SOUNDTRACK: OVERWATCH: HEROES & VILLAS
Overwatch: Heroes and Villains
The Overwatch: Heroes & Villains Soundtrack 1 is available now, featuring music from Overwatch’s original stories, archive events, and trailers! Find the albums on your favorite music streaming services. For more details see the Overwatch News website or view the QR code in the main menu. The availability of streaming platforms may vary by region.
- Fixed an issue where the voice chat icon was not displayed when speaking in a mid/low range
- Fixed an issue where the leftmost voting card could not be selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the piano to be too loud when hit
- Fixed an issue that caused a high-pitched beep sound during an enemy ultimate Ashe
- Fixed a bug that allowed Echo to clone an enemy Echo in specific circumstances
- Fixed a bug caused by using Storm Arrow and Sonic Arrow together that would not show an enemy’s location if connected before the deflection
- Favorable Skin – Fixed a bug that caused Soldier 76’s teeth to appear missing