It’s Saturday, that’s always been a quiet day for PS5 stock news for both US and UK retailers. However, there are still some PS5 related things that readers should know. These include how to win a PS5 directly from Sony and, if you don’t win, how to get the chance to buy one. Get all the latest information in this PSLS PS5 Restock Update for February 26, 2022.
Which US stores have PS5 stock today, February 26?
Update to replenish PS5 console stock in the US
For today, February 26, 2022, Best Buy, Target, and GameStop are the retailers American hopefuls should pay attention to. They are all expected to be restocked soon. (through Tracker_RY†
All Sony “PS5 Treat Codes” have been revealed, along with their questions and some estimates of their answers. These can be used for a chance to win a PS5. View the list of codes and instructions to redeem them here.
The last PS5 drop was on February 24 when Walmart restocked.
- Walmart – Drop took place on February 24.
- PS Direct – PSN users can register here for a chance to buy.
- GameStop – Restock on February 16 was for PC components.
- AntOnline – The bundle replenishment took place on January 27.
- BJ’s – The bundle replenishment took place on January 19.
- Best Buy – Drop expected soon!
- Amazon – Expected stock late. Could be a drop anytime!
- Target – Drop expected soon!
US PS5 Accessories Restock Update
While it’s still very hard to get your hands on a PS5 system, there are more accessories for the next-gen console. Check out the links above for some of our top picks.
Which UK stores have PS5 stock today, February 26?
Before February 26, UK shoppers have the best chance of getting their hands on a PS5 from BT. Those with a BT Broadband account head here for a chance to buy.
In other PlayStation news, the 2022 action-RPG Enclave will be re-released in Summer 2022. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has won four trophies at the DICE Awards 2022. The weekly mission reward for the Battlefield 2042 grinning Russian helicopter has been removed.