You can check out the full Returnal Update 1,003,006 patch notes below, direct from Housemarque:
- Multiple stability fixes that fix rare crashes.
- Fixed an issue where pre-order packs would sometimes block items and doors.
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior.
- Fixed issues with custom controller assignments.
- Numerous minor repairs
- Fixed an issue with a damaged save game.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A total resource on PlayStation 5
Hopefully, this patch would arrive safely after the latter was released and then corrupted some players’ save data, causing it to be removed. This was then resolved with another patch a day or so later. If you haven’t been able to check out the game yet, read our review to see why it’s a strong title that you absolutely must play.
Returns are now available on PS5.
Source – [Housemarque]