Double Elf unpacked the Rust Console Edition Update 1.30 Patch Notes to stare at, which comes with the Offshore Blowout content, as well as a range of bug fixes and other improvements.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained on PlayStation 5 for New Users
- Small oil rig
- This offshore landmark opens up new possibilities for puzzles, loot, and combat. Bring a team to conquer it.
- Large oil rig
- Very similar to the Small Oil Rig, but much larger with more puzzles, more loot and protected by a greater number of scientists.
- CH47 Event
- This event can be triggered by hacking into the locked chest on the top level of Oil Rigs, and it will introduce you to a new enemy, the Heavy Scientist.
- Heavy scientists
- A new and much more challenging NPC.
- Multiple Grenade Launchers
- This powerful weapon can be looted by the Heavy Scientists and uses 40mm smoke grenades, 40mm HE grenades or 40mm shotgun rounds.
- Floating Backpacks
- Loot from players and NPCs killed in water float on the surface of the water instead of sinking to the bottom of the sea.
- New items added to Skin Store
- We will have some new skin packs to celebrate the release of OFFSHORE BLOWOUT.
Outside of the new content, there are also some changes and fixes added to the game. These should go into effect after the patch goes live at 11am UTC (6am ET/3am PT/7am/HKT).
- Increased construction blocking zone around the Havenmonument
- Updated localization files
- Texture issues on Roadsign gloves fixed
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to be kicked when dropping Roadsign gloves
- Fixed some skinned items that lost their skin when removed from inventory
- Fixed missing shadows on road signs
- Missing collision on a fridge door at the Lighthouse Monument fixed
- Fixed an area where players could get stuck between ice caps
- Some skin icons and previews are not displayed correctly
- Fixed barrels cutting through sewer walls at the Airfield monument
- Fixed binoculars that make your eyes go square for a while
[Source – Rust]