Scarlet Nexus will be released on June 25 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. The game’s PS5 trophy list has just arrived on Exophase, giving players just over two weeks to plan ahead to get that coveted platinum trophy. They will have to complete at least two playthroughs and give many gifts to their allies.
The game takes place in an alternate universe with a much more futuristic theme than ours. The year is 2020 and a new hormone has just been discovered in the human brain, which gives people extra sensory abilities. The downside is that it is also extremely attractive to mutated organisms known as Others, and they will eat humans to satisfy their hunger for this hormone. The Other Suppression Force is formed to take out the others and the game follows two of those recruits, Yuito and Kasane.
Both recruits have their own storyline, and players must play through each character individually to earn the coveted Platinum Trophy. There are 53 trophies in total, with a mix of story progress, using different skills, making lots of friends, giving gifts to allies, and a number of different collectibles. There are also hints of future DLC as many of the trophies have a note saying they don’t contain add-ons. The list contains some spoilers, so read on at your own risk.
Scarlet Nexus Trophy List
Scarlet Nexus Platinum Trophy
- Woven red threads – Achieved all trophies.
Scarlet Nexus Gold Trophies
- Tightly wounded Bond – Bond level 6 reached with all allies.
- Gift giving freak – Gave all gifts to all allies. *Excluding add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus Silver Trophies
- Red strings for two – Reached the end of both Yuito’s and Kasane’s story.
- party – Reached Bond Level 6 with an ally.
- Kin’s Millionaire – Collected more than 200 thousand relatives.
- Power of perception – Successfully completed 20 perfect dodges.
- Mighty Soldier – Defeated 1,000 enemies.
- Owner of an Excellent Brain – Learned all the skills on the Brain Map.
- Brain field expert – Increased the EXP bonus to the maximum.
- Suppressor of all enemies – Complete the Enemy Compendium. *Excluding add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus Bronze Trophies
- Scarlet Guardian – Phase 0 completed.
- Conclusion of Millenia – Completed the final battle against Karen.
- To the unknown future – Reached the 1st playthrough end.
- Collecting Fragments of History – Started a new game with a different main character after beating the game.
- Shared feelings – Saw Yuito Bond Episode 5
- A line beyond time – Saw Kasane Bond episode 5
- running together – Watched ‘Hanabi Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Hanabi Bond Episode 4’ in Kasane’s story.
- life goes on – Watched ‘Gemma Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Gemma Bond Episode 4’ in Kasane’s story.
- stay pure – Watched ‘Tsugumi Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Tsugumi Bond Episode 4’ in Kasane’s story.
- Spirit who chose life – Watched ‘Kagero Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Kagero Bond Episode 5’ in Kasane’s story.
- You don’t have to do it alone – Watched ‘Luka Bond Episode 5’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Luka Bond Episode 4’ in Kasane’s story.
- The power to just exist – Watched ‘Shiden Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Shiden Bond Episode 5’ in Kasane’s story.
- My past is me, my fear is me – Watched ‘Kyoka Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Kyoka Bond Episode 5’ in Kasane’s story.
- Being a waste isn’t bad – Watched ‘Arashi Bond Episode 4’ in Yuito’s story and ‘Arashi Bond Episode 5’ in Kasane’s story.
- Gifts – Given a gift to an ally for the first time. *Excluding add-ons.
- The place beyond the pain – Used the SAS more than 100 times.
- Master of psionic space – Killed 50 enemies with the Brain Field.
- Other Nemesis – Used the Brain Crush on others 20 times.
- One lost in madness – No more time in the brain field.
- Seasoned psychokinesis user – Performed 50 successful follow-up attacks with special objects.
- Recipient of protection – Attack Visions started 20 times.
- Power of Nexus – 4 different Combo Visions activated in 1 combo.
- Extended brain functionality – All skills learned in one of the Brain Map categories.
- To protect! – Stopped in front of the OSF poster in the shelter.
- Knowledge of the past – Collected all mysterious text data.
- Collector – Using Item Exchange for the first time. *Excluding add-ons.
- Collection freak – 100 types of items traded in stores. *Excluding add-ons.
- Ally’s Ally – Completed a quest for the first time.
- Heroic OSF – 30 missions completed.
- Baki-s – Everyone wore Baki heads.
- Link expert – All Combo Visions activated.
- Wheels Gone Wild – Defeated 5 enemies with 1 bus.
- Helping hand – Revived for the first time by an ally.
- Trusted ally – Started a guardian vision for the first time.
- You are not alone – Stored in the brain field for the first time.
- Fierce psychokinesis user – Throw 100 items with psychokinesis.
- Cunning brain teaser – Defeated 3 enemies simultaneously with Brain Crush.
- Friendship – Allies revived 5 times.
- Suoh Incident – The Suoh incident took place.
- a will – Gathered all party members.
- fashion debut – Changed your visual equipment for the first time. *Excluding add-ons.
- fashionista – 100 attachments collected. *Excluding add-ons.
Scarlet Nexus will be available as both a Standard Edition and a Digital Deluxe Edition that includes a digital soundtrack, a digital artbook, the “Red” battlewear set, and a “The Others” extra supplement. Those who pre-order either edition will receive the “Audio” Battle Gear Set and three other additional attachments. You can also currently check out the demo which can be downloaded from the PlayStation Store.