Elysium Game Studio has announced Shadow of Conspiracy: Section 2 – a story-driven third-person and first-person action role-playing game, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.
Shadow of Conspiracy is a thriller set in 2087 dystopian Berlin, where players must investigate the murder of a police chief. In the course of the investigation, players must find a missing girl, who plays a key role in the mystery. The game combines shooter and stealth mechanics.
Watch a trailer below.
The main features include:
- A true next-generation experience thanks to the early adoption of Unreal Engine 5.
- Implementing Metahuman allows for photo-realistic characters.
- Inspirations for this brand new intellectual property can be found in films like Blade Runner and Ghost in the shell (1995), as well as games such as The last of us and the Metal Gear Solid series.
- Explore a setting you’ve never seen before: Berlin in the year 2087, a cyberpunk metropolis shielded from the ravaged open world by massive walls, where outcasts gather and faulty machines roam the land.
- Meet the people of Berlin who are plagued by corruption, inequality and cyberization.
- An emotional main story and hours of additional content consisting of gripping side missions, heart-wrenching moral dilemmas and exciting investigations.
- Test your reflexes in exciting battle scenes and your wits in challenging puzzles.
- Customize your character’s skills and weapons for whatever playstyle you prefer, choose from a wide variety of shooter, stealth and role-playing game mechanics.
- Relive the story from the antagonist’s perspective.
A release window has not yet been announced.