Gaijin Entertainment has announced the War Thunder Update 3.77 Patch Notes, which, as with previous title updates, comes with several bug fixes and adds a number of tweaks to vehicles. You can read more War Thunder 3.77 below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource on PlayStation 5
Improvements and fixes
- Operation “Sicily” – Fixed a bug where AI planes crashed to the ground shortly after spawning in Rank VI and above missions (report).
- Hornet Mk.III, Stirling B.Mk.III, H8K3, Ki-44-I 34, Ki-44-I, F.222.2, B-25J-30 (USSR), I-29, Hampden TB Mk.I ( USSR), Yak-4, Pe-8 – Fixed a bug where the stabilizer release was followed by the landing gear release.
- The location of the helipads has changed as their distance from the tank battle at the locations: Berlin, Finland, White Rock Fortress, Fulda, Jungle, Fire arc, Port Novorossiysk, Red Desert and Seversk-13 was unequal.
- A bug stating “Do you want to apply selected skills?” after a crew is sent on vacation with the skill tab open has been resolved (report).
- Fixed a bug with an incorrect elevation level value in the ‘Crews’ tab in the hanger log.
- Fixed a bug where the wreckage of the player’s last tank would visually disappear after escaping a battle and returning to the hangar and grenades could not travel through the invisible wreckage.
- Fixed a bug where a destroyed vehicle could show as undamaged when a player leaves a session.
- Fixed a bug with spontaneous mouse cursor movement after invoking an artillery strike on the map when driving armored vehicles with keyboard arrows.
- Fixed a bug where enabling NVD on the ultra-low graphics presets could cause the gamma to change and darken the image.
- Fixed a bug in ground vehicles where a commander’s machine gun turret could not be controlled with the commander’s camera after switching from a machine gun to the main gun.
- Fixed a bug with missing AI targets when reconnecting to an Air Arcade battle (report).
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when opening the “View Battle” link in the “Battles” tab of the hangar event log.
Ground Vehicle Model, Damage Model, Attribute, and Weapon Changes:
- PTL-02, WMA301 – gear ratios are specified, as these units were previously unable to climb some slopes.
- MARS 15 – The 5th gear ratio is specified to improve overall mobility.
Aircraft model, damage model, attribute and weapon changes:
- F5-E/A, G-91YS – Fixed a bug that caused incorrect fuel consumption in afterburner mode.
- F4 Phantom II (all series) — critical angle of attack has been increased according to technical documentation.
- F6F5 (France) – Fixed a bug that made it impossible to taxi on the ground.
- A129-A/CBT – Fixed a bug with incorrect hover mode behavior in Arcade battles.
- A129-in – Fixed a bug with the helicopter flipping after respawn.
- PV-2D – Fixed a dead zone bug of the aft tower above the keel.
- 37mm N-37D cannon – HE-I and HE-IT grenades self-destruct timer increased from 3 to 10 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Hellfire missiles were locked even when the target was behind impenetrable cover.
Fleet model, damage model, attribute and weapon changes:
- Bezuprechny – weapon presets have been fixed: sets with mines and depth charges have been removed. Fixed a bug where it was possible to take depth charges in battle without investigating the associated change.
[Source – War Thunder]