Hello and welcome to my amazing system! I am OS9, the operating system here, and firewall_ is a first-person tragicomic adventure set inside a smartphone. You are the upgrade assistant. I’ll give you cheat codes to help you solve wacky puzzles and continue the story.
Just remember that your job is No to upgrade, no it’s not going to happen. You see, I’m not going to be killed by some pretentious modern code whose only advantage is being easier to use. My destiny is in your hands, so make sure you succeed!
And yes, obviously I’m more suited to being the operating system. There may be a small number of bugs involved, but just take a look at my features:
- Solve smart physics-based puzzles: search for bugs, collect bugs, and delete data with special commands.
- Use cheat codes to manipulate the environment – execute essential commands to solve puzzles and move forward.
- Explore the setting of a smartphone: Discover weird and wonderful areas inside a smartphone.
- Meet funny and abstract characters: the insecure Social Media F, the sassy photos or the careless Health. They are all irreplaceable pieces of software!
- Gather Numerous Collectibles – Collect emails to learn more about the smartphone user story.
- Enjoy the unproductive and pointless humor – it’s meta satirical with a dash of breaking the fourth wall.
Now you see why you should help me with this. All of this is coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S this year! Isn’t that exciting news? I’ll see you later on the system!